Well, I might be a bit late and have missed a few posts, but Blog Everyday in May is over! It’s been a bit difficult fitting them all in this time, what with a holiday, a birthday and squeezing work in between oh so many bank holidays. But it’s been interesting to do and a great way to find new blogs. Plus it’s great to do in preparation for Blognix. Have you got your ticket yet?! I’ve got mine 🙂
I hope my #BEDM posts have been entertaining, thought provoking or at the very least, helped you to pass the time while you’re waiting for the kettle to boil! Either way, normal service resumes now!
Some of my favourite blogs are:
- Keeping Healthy Getting Stylish: In case you hadn’t noticed, I’m a massive fan of Laura’s. She’s helped me get my eating under control and focused on healthy rather than diet.
- Wallflower Girl: I love the look and feel of Aimée’s blog and the photography is amazing! She has some amazing recipes, which are well worth a look and a taste!
- Mathilde heart Manech: I always feel happier after reading Lisa’s blog. She writes about so many lovely things. Definitely one to follow!
- Consistently Average: Okay, I’ll admit it, this is my OH’s blog, but that’s not why I like it. He’s a great writer and has an eye for detail. Take a look – you won’t be disappointed!
- A Life Less Bullshit: The title says it all. I think we could all use a little less bullshit in our lives and this blog is full of tips to helping you get a life with a little less bullshit.
How about you? What are you favourite blogs? Any that I should add to my Bloglovin‘ feed?