For the last week and a bit, I’ve been running a Chocolate Easter Egg giveaway, thanks to the people at Lindt.
All the entries were put into a hat and the two winners names were pulled out, at random.
And the winners are…
Congratulations to Pip @SockYarnShop and Sarah @dramafarmer! One of the Lindt Easter Eggs will be winging its way to you asap!
Thanks so much to everyone for entering and publicising the giveaway. Happy Easter everyone!
The lovely people at Lindt have sent me two, yes two, lovely Easter Eggs. So I’ve decided to spread the chocolatey love and have a giveaway, giving two readers a chance to win one each.
For me, nothing says Easter like seeing the little Golden Bunnies in shops, with their little red bows & bells. Each egg comes with plenty of Easter Chocolate for you to enjoy too!
There are 5 ways to enter:
1) Comment below telling me what you enjoy most about Easter.
2) Tweet this “Win a Lindt Easter Egg on @craftychai’s blog #giveaway”, then comment here with your twitter username.
3) Like A Crafty Chai on Facebook
4) Share the giveaway on Facebook
5) Subscribe to A Crafty Chai RSS feed and comment here when you have!
The giveaway closes 12pm on Sunday 24th March 2013 and it is only open to UK residents. I’ll pick the winners at random during the afternoon of Sunday 24th March & will post the prizes out by Tuesday 26th March.
Good luck everyone!
This competition is now closed